Crowfield Property Management
Lowcountry Property Management can make your investment work better for you while relieving the everyday stresses of managing your property independently. With over 40 years of combined experience in property management, we have fine-tuned our experience and industry knowledge to help you get the most out of your investment. By pricing your property appropriately for the market and advertising on the most popular websites, we keep vacancy rates to a minimum while maximizing your return. At Lowcountry Property Management, we know the laws pertaining to tenants and landlords and we enforce leases while promoting your best interest.
We believe in a landlord-property manager relationship that is open and positive. We are here to advise, support, and avoid risk while assuring your property meets its fullest potential.
It is our mission at Lowcountry Property Management to provide exceptional service to single-family homes, condos, and townhomes in Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, Summerville, Goose Creek and surrounding areas, in an ethical and moral manner, in accordance with the South Carolina Real Estate Commission, abiding by the ethics of the National Association of Relators (NAR) and The National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM).
Inquire About Our Services
Our marketing is time proven and provides fast results.
Our website advertises all of our available properties.
- Photo listings
- Virtual tours
Rental Advertising Websites
We advertise our listings on the most popular rental sites.
We respond to maintenance needs and perform periodic evaluations to ensure tenants are following the terms of the lease.
- Comprehensive documentation of property condition prior to tenant move-in
- Property evaluation during tenancy
- Inform owners of property condition
- Coordinate maintenance and repairs 24/7
- Final property evaluation after tenants vacate
Sit back and enjoy your life, as we make sure your rent is collected on time and it is electronically deposited into your account.
- Rent Collection
- Electronic Disbursement of Owner Payments
- Monthly Statements available online
- End of year reporting
- Provide 1099 from for taxes
We also use Automated Housing Referral Network to assist all incoming active duty military and Department of Defense personnel find rental property.
After a tenant is approved they must pay the security deposit and sign our lease which has been developed over the last 12 years on the South Carolina state lease.
- Defines the Term of the Lease
- Lists the Tenant's Responsibilities
- Includes Pet Agreement, Inventory and Condition Form
- Defines Rent payment terms and Security Deposit
- Landlord's Rules and Regulations
Applications are quickly and thoroughly processed. Once all required documentation is received, we discuss the application with the homeowner for final approval.
- FICO Credit Score
- Experian credit history and public records
- Rental history via Experian’s RentBureau
- Nationwide Eviction search
- Nationwide criminal search
- Income verification (or Employment Verification?)
We employ a staff of ten team members ensuring we deliver the highest Property Management services to you.
- Designated Property Manager
- Property Manager’s Assistant
- Maintenance Coordinator
- Accounting Staff
- Reception Staff
Crowfield Area Information
Crowfield Plantation is a planned community consisting of varied types of properties, commercial development, parks, recreation amenities, and leisure trails. Crowfield Plantation initially consisted of 382 acres, which was developed as several residential subdivisions and also included commercial areas. But, prior to becoming home to thousands of families, Crowfield was home to a large plantation with an interesting history and the ruins still stand on the Plantation today.